I watched Horns on Thursday after I read the book. It is based on the book by Joe Hill. It has Daniel Radcliffe, Max Minghella, Joe Anderson, Juno Temple, Kelli Garner, James Remar, Kathleen Quinlan, David Morse, and Michael Adamthwaite.
Warning: there is some violence.
There are many differences between the book and movie.
- The treehouse was magical in the book. It would disappear at times.
- There was no secret door in the treehouse. He found the letter in her father’s attic.
- Her sister was the one with the cancer in the book.
- The horns didn’t disappeared when he put on the necklace.
- Lee and Terry was in the same car in the book. Terry was high and drunk in the book.
- Ig doesn’t make Terry do drugs. Terry gets bit by snake in the book.
- The waitress doesn’t get bit by a snake.
- The ending was different in the book.Even though there were many differences, I did like the movie. I’m waiting on the next book to movie book so next week I’m watching Psych the movie. Psych used to be a tv show and they made a movie of it.