I would first like to thank Shayneys Reviews for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
●Thank the people/person who nominated you.
●Answer the questions from your nominators.
●Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions
1. What is your favourite book that you own? And why?
I have two favorites. Twilight by: Stephenie Meyer
I love Twilight because Bella reminds me of me.
S is for Silence by: Sue Grafton
I loved S because it was like a glimpse to the past.
2. Have you ever seen a movie that you liked better than the book?
Interview with The Vampire. I liked the ending better.
3. Which book character would you like to switch places with?
I can’t think of any right now.
4. Do you have any guilty pleasures when it comes to reading?
5. What book has been on your “currently reading” shelf the longest? (Swapped for another book and forgotten about, that you keep meaning to get back to)
I do have a book that I read halfway through, but I can’t even remember the name of it. I doubt I will ever get back to it.
6. Has there ever been a book that you’ve been reading that you’ve had an instant connection with? Whether it’s the storyline, or the characters etc… (You don’t have to name the book if it’s too personal)
Twilight I think Bella reminds me of me.
7. If you could take one book and completly re-read it again for the first time with fresh eyes, which book would you chose?
Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice
I keep saying I want to re-read it. Haven’t yet.
8. What is the first book you remember buying for yourself?
New Moon by: Stephenie Meyer
9. What was the inspiration being you starting your blog?
I wanted to be an Amazon Associate, but I still haven’t made any money yet.
10. If you could go back to day one of you setting up your blog, would you do anything different?
11. What do you do in your spare time?
Read books, watch tv/movies, play an online game, and exercise.
Here’s my questions:
1. Who is your favorite author?
2. What is your favorite book series?
3. What book would you like to be made into a movie or tv show?
4. Have you ever wanted to step inside a book?
5. If so, what book?
6. What types of books do you like to read the most?
7. Have you ever thrown a book against the wall?
8. What was the first book you ever read?
9. If you could write another blog, what would the subject be?
10. Have you ever dreamed of being a librarian?
11. What is your favorite movie?
Miriam Michelle at The Reading Belle
Thegirlwhofearoblivion at Thegirlwhofearoblivion
Elle at The Book of Elle
The Plain Truth at The Plain Truth
Shannon at It starts at Midnight
Marie at Drizzle & Hurricane Books
Deidra Alexander at Deidra Alexander’s blog
Drew @ The Tattooed Book Geek
Ash @ Once Upon A Bookshelf
Lucy @ LiteraryLucy85
Irena @ Book Dust Magic